30 minute, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hour tansFull Body : $45 - 30 minsHalf Body : $30 - 15 mins
We use Morrocantan premium tanning solution and believe it provides our clients with the most natural and long-lasting colour available. Free from alcohol, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens, Morrocantan is suitable for all skin types. It is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
Before and after your spray tan
● To achieve the best results for your spray tan, we recommend you exfoliate using a coarse loafer and complete any necessary hair removal 8 to 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
● Immediately before you tan it is best to shower, however avoid applying moisturisers, deodorant, makeup or other products to your skin as the chemicals in these products can react with the ingredients in the tan, causing it to develop unevenly or discolour.
● Wear or bring loose fitting, dark-coloured clothing and shoes to wear after your appointment to avoid rubbing the tan off your skin before it has developed.
● Once your tan has been applied, avoid contact with liquids, tight clothing, jewellery etc. until the development time has lapsed.
● Avoid sports or other activities that will cause you to sweat.
● When the waiting period has passed, shower very briefly in warm water, using only a small amount of body wash.
● When the water is no longer bronze, pat yourself dry with a towel.
● Swimming in chlorinated pools will reduce the lifespan of your tan.
● Moisturising daily will extend the life of your tan and help it fade evenly
● We recommend Morrocantan Extender between your pray tans; enriched with argan and rose hip oil, your skin will be nourished and hydrated, while the gradual tan prolongs the life of your summer glow.
● We sell Morrocantan self-tanning mousse in the salon, perfect if you are going on holiday and cannot get to us for your spray tan.